“Reading brings us unknown friends.” – Honoré de Balzac
In my weekly episodes of my book review podcast Unknown Friends, I discuss books from my personal reading list, in a variety of genres but predominately 19th- and 20th-century classics, some contemporary novels, and occasional poetry and Christian nonfiction. I love getting reading recommendations, so feel free to message me anytime and let me know what books you’d like me to review in future!
You can stream the podcast right here on the Kittywham website, or on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app. Here you’ll find my most recent episodes, and you can take a peek at upcoming episodes below.
S2E1: 84, Charing Cross Road, by Helene Hanff – Unknown Friends
- S2E1: 84, Charing Cross Road, by Helene Hanff
- Six Strategies for Reading More Books in 2021 (Bonus Episode)
- Delivery & The House of Christmas: Two Poems (Christmas episode)
- The 3 Best Books of Season One (Bonus Episode)
- Ep. 30: The choice between heaven and hell in The Great Divorce
- Ep. 29: Science, art, and wonder in All the Light We Cannot See
- Ep. 28: Moments and meetings in Mrs. Dalloway
- Ep. 27: Making our home on earth in Hannah Coulter
- Ep. 26: Ruthlessness and empathy in Ender's Game
- Ep. 25: Asking the right questions in The Magician's Elephant
S2E2: Doomsday Book, by Connie Willis (January 20)
S2E3: Mansfield Park, by Jane Austen (January 27)